Wednesday 29 April 2009

funnnn


i din go to sch today
n of cuz nt my fault la zzz
stupid alarms din wk me up kkkk
den,in the morning 8sumthg like tat i woke up n i din bath n eat jz lying on bed til 12 o clock
bcuz of my dad -- if i open the door .sure tat he will ask me why din go to sch again n if i say bcuz of alarms he wont believe also la -.-
den sms n sms wif gay lou
he keep laugh i dont knw why -.-
and i dont knw whoz i should call n ask them to out
den hayden calling me up finally
n get ready to go gurney =DD
but den i dont knw how to go soo den i open the door n call my dad


me: dad!!!~~~~~~~♥
dad: wat? why din go to sch again?
me :alarms la ><
dad:u better go sch tomolo if nt from tomolo start u dun go aymore
me : walk away*
dad: wat happend? jz now call me for wat?
me : errr today i wanna hang out wif fren ..n dad can u fetch me?
dad : =.= today din go to sch stil dare to ask me this?
me : go wif er yi's daughter la!
dad :wat time?
me : around 2 o clock eikkkk~ =D
dad: close the door*
haahahahah well den, i knw 2 o clock he will b bak xDD
dress up my clothes n dad dropped me at gurney
n den yujuin them came over n having lunch sumwhere .4gt dy*
den bak to gurney having our movie there .



Yujuin =]

later on,yujuin decided to Batu Ferringi beach








after tat

had our dinner at coffee island

hah i 4gt take sum photos


Couple




hehhh thx guys ,thx for acc me today


im happy k =']


No comments: