Saturday 9 May 2009

Bday Party1



hehhhh..
after sch
bro fetched me home
and bbabi came over my house
and prepared all the things n went to giant

Left; me Right; him



Bday cake

love it~


before reach there
agnes,angie they all waiting us at beach dy SORRY
and sum of them waiting us at qb too
psps -.-
after 9 o clock sum of them need go bak early
sigh sobbb

agnes,wei sheng,bi



Eat,EAt,eaT


Me.bii.ou ling. ming
after 10 sumth agnes them get ready to go bak
shu zhen ,wei long , shen n my bro cm over here after work too thanks*
and yong yi n hui ting hehh thanks
after 11 all of them go bak dy
n left hui ting , yong yi , bi n me eating at there sobb
and SORRY wei li!

started raining tat time and yong yi send hui ting home
n we clear the rubbish n gt bak home


♥ it thanks to my frens!!!

From my Supervisor Thanks!

Cute?full of pink n red thx biiii~

hmmm

Thanks for everthing BI♥

and wei sheng , ming too!thnks for helping me =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry yea jie.. mei can't go and celebrate ur bday with u nehx..sorry yea..when mei get to meet jie, mei buy de present for belated yea..hehex =D